Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Monday 30 June 2014

Weigh in 68.6 Kg

Rollers 2 hours

Did this in front of the TV - I could see the reflection of my legs and notice the asymmetry. Put a few shims in the right shoe to see if it would help - seemed to do the trick. I think all that turbo time taking away the balance component of cycling hasn't helped.

On call tonight and Will's first day at school so rushing around with all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment